Sweet Nectar Sweet Nectar

I wonder...

Did you understand the economical dialogue yourself? I have a subtle, but present feeling in my groin that some of the words spoken there are not legit. Anyway, I hope you never stop doing flash animations. You have a fan in me.

Edible Castle #1 Edible Castle #1

hmmm...

kind of OK i guess

Irod Bad! Irod Bad!

YAY irod bad!

The drawingstyle adds a little to the movie, i think it fits just about perfect.

Fishing Fishing Fishing Fishing

Uh, ok.

I'm not going to deny that this was a waste of time, but I'm not angry.

First of all, there's no purpose. That can be a hurdle for a lot of people. Maybe give it the contextof a contest? Also, maybe you could get away with calling the sharks piranhas.

T E T R I S ' D: The Game T E T R I S ' D: The Game

Little bug

Or glitch. Whichever you prefer. I pressed right + up and j in the lower light corner in the wall jump part of the tutorial. First I fell through the ground, while losing control. and then I respawned in the same place, "walking" to the right. I kept getting achievements like surviving 15 seconds without jumping even after I finished the tutorial and got back to the main menu. Other than that, the game could use a little improvement in physics. Thanks for the game though. I was waiting for this (and still waiting for version 2).

Uphill Rush Uphill Rush

pretty good

1. i have to agree with the stunt track.
2. a storyline, just like tekken or something.
3. a wheelchair?

Element of Dance - F-777 Element of Dance - F-777

Good intro.

Man, you let it start off like WHAM and then you let the song build slowly without losing its power. The rest is a bit repetitive, but very nice to listen to. Lastly, the ending slows a bit, but doesn't fade away... Perfect!

Winter Cold Winter Cold

beautiful

But! you shouldn't have pushed it away as a loop. Because it fades away in the end and then it builds up again from nothing. There's simply no connection. Other than that, you did perfectly capture the words 'cold' and 'winter'.

JinNJuice responds:

Its not really a loop, but it's too short to call it a song. I might remake this one.

The Punkproject The Punkproject

ehh... o.o

well, it loops good, but you can do better